Welcome to EPR Club
- Our Virtual Library has been updated. Click here to see what's new!
- EPR Club invites all members to participate in the EPR Club Coordination Meeting on 10 December. Click here for more information
- EPR Club is pleased to welcome Tetra Pak as new member.
- International Conference "Beyond Waste Prevention: Towards the Circular Economy", Barcelona - 14 November 2013. Programme and presentations from speakers are already available online. Find them here!
- EUROPEN is now member of EPR Club. Welcome on board!
- EPR Club is glad to welcome a new member: Coca-Cola HBC Austria.
- EPR Club International Conference - 19 September 2013: Summary of Discussions, pictures and presentations from speakers are now available online! Find them here.
- More information coming soon!
What is an Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)?
Extended Producer Responsibility is an environmental policy approach in which the producer's responsibility for reducing environmental impact and managing the product is extended across the whole life cycle of the product, from selection of materials and design to its end-of-life, and especially for their take-back, recycling and disposal. For more information click here
The European EPR Club is launched as an ACR+ initiative with the dedicated support of the following co-founders among ACR+ members :