Welcome to the EPR Club
- Register for our next EPR Club / Reloop Platform lunch debate: Modern
Deposit Return within EPR: Taking a closer
look at costs and benefits to producers, retail and
local authorities. Brussels, 7 June 2016, 13.30 - 16.30 (Mundo B)
- EPR Club / SUEZ lunch debate: Spreading EPR good
practices around EUROPE: the role of the EPR CLUB within the European
Commission proposal for setting up a platform of exchange. Brussels, 26 April 2016. Presentations and minutes now available!
- EPR Club / DSD lunch debate: EPR in new Circular Economy package -
Realising the ecological guidance effect of EPR. Download the presentations!
- The EPR Club welcomes APEAL as a new EPR Club member!
- EPR Club / Reloop Platform lunch debate: Modern Deposit Return within EPR: Taking a closer
look at costs and benefits to producers, retail and local authorities. Brussels, 7 June 2016, 13.30 - 16.30 (Mundo B)
- EPR Club / DSD lunch debate: How to bring EPR/Circular Economy into higher education: Share experiences and showcase best practices. Brussels, 3rd quarter 2016
What is an Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR)?
Extended Producer Responsibility is an environmental policy approach in which the producer's responsibility for reducing environmental impact and managing the product is extended across the whole life cycle of the product, from selection of materials and design to its end-of-life, and especially for their take-back, recycling and disposal. For more information click here
The European EPR Club was launched as an ACR+ initiative together with the following co-founders:
Gold members 2016