- EPR Club / ACR+ debate: Updated OECD guidance and future of EPR. Brussels, 19 january 2017. Presentations now available!
- EPR Club / Eco-Emballages: Recovering all plastic packaging: effects on the separate collection schemes. Brussels, 8 December 2016. Presentations now available!
- EPR Club / DSD lunch debate: The EU's Landfill ban, the Waste Hierarchy and EPR: How should infrastructure development prioritise recycling over energetic recovery? Brussels, 22 November 2016. Presentations now available!
- EPR Club / ACR+ and Rreuse lunch debate: How to support reuse and preparing for reuse through EPR? Brussels, 22 September 2016. Presentations now available!
- EPR Club / Reloop Platform lunch debate: Modern
Deposit Return within EPR: Taking a closer
look at costs and benefits to producers, retail and
local authorities. Brussels, 7 June 2016, 13.30 - 16.30 (Mundo B). Presentations and summary now available!
- EPR Club / SUEZ lunch debate: Spreading EPR good
practices around EUROPE: the role of the EPR CLUB within the European
Commission proposal for setting up a platform of exchange. Brussels, 26 April 2016. Presentations and minutes now available!
- EPR Club members: Sign the Memorandum of Understanding on the new EPR Club rules of conduct!
Archived news items
- EPR Club members: Share your position papers on the new Circular Economy package with us!
- Want to find out more about EPR schemes all over Europe? Have a look at the Wiki on waste schemes!
- The EPR Club welcomes APEAL as a new EPR Club member!
- In 2015, the EPR Club welcomed EucoLight, Reloop Platform, Reclay Group, EXPRA, NatureWorks and Ecofolio as new EPR Club members!
- Share your comments on the new design of the EPR Club Leaflet
- EPR Club members: please share your comments on the draft EPR Club code of conduct!
- Join us for the EPR Club planning meeting today, 8 December 2015, 14:00!
Find all presentations and summary reports of the past lunch debates now online!
- The EPR Club Secretariat was invited to speak about EPR in Europea at Americana2015 in Montreal, Canada: Download the presentation here!
- Conference proceedings of EPR Club International Conference on 21 November 2014 in Paris now online!
- Have a look at the EPR Club working plan 2015!
- EPR Club welcomes EXPRA, NatureWorks and Ecofolio as a new members!
- MEMBERS: Last chance to comment on the EPR Club guidance document! Contact info(at)eprclub.eu for more information.
- Final report "Development of guidance for EPR" by BIO IS on behalf of the European Commission, DG Environment published! Have a look at it in the Virtual Library!
- EPR Club / SITA lunch debate on 25 September: Find now all presentations online!
- EPR Club members: Please have a look at the EPR Club Raw Materials Commitment (RMC) background document in the Virtual Library and share your opinion on it with us!
- Register now: EPR Club planning meeting for 2015 - 17 December 2014, Brussels
- EPR Club welcomes IKEA as a new member!
- EPR Club / DSD Lunch debate on effective cooperation for a resource-efficient circular economy, 13 May 2014. Summary and presentations now online!
- POSTPONEMENT: EPR Club / DSD lunch debate has been postponed to January 2015
- Visit our Virtual Library and check what is new!
- Join the Raw Materials Commitment meeting on 10 June 2014 in ACR+ offices! Register here.
- EPR Club International Conference: EPR (R)Evolution in the European Context (19 September 2013): Conference proceedings now online!
- EPR Club / MWE Lunch debate: "Communication and Resource Efficiency" took place on 26 February 2014: Download all presentations here.
- EPR Club is pleased to welcome new members: Tetra Pak, EUROPEN & Coca-Cola HBC Austria.
- International Conference "Beyond Waste Prevention: Towards the
Circular Economy", Barcelona - 14 November 2013. Programme and
presentations from speakers are already available online. Find them here!
- EPR Club invites all members to participate in the EPR Coordination Meeting on 10 december. Click here for more information
- EPR Club International Conference - 19 September 2013: Summary of
Discussions, pictures and presentations from speakers are now available
online! Find them here
- The team of the project "Development of Guidance on Extended Producer Responsibility", led by BIO intelligence Service, is launching an online stakeholder consultation to elaborate the final report of the study. Read more by clicking here
- EUROPEN's event on Packaging and Sustainability took place on 9 October in Brussels. Read the main discussed topics on their Press Release.
- Comprehensive update of our Virtual Library!
- The Extended Producer Responsability Alliance launched a new website. Learn more here: www.expra.eu
- EPR Club is pleased to welcome two new members: Stena Metall AB and FEDERAMBIENTE
- Our EPR Club member HOE is organising on 17-18 October 2013 an International Conference regarding paper recycling schemes in Central Europe. Find more info in the programme and the invitation!
- Der Grüne Punkt and Sociedade Ponto Verde are now members of EPR Club. Welcome on board!
- The International Congress "Packaging Waste Management Systems in EU", organised by ÇEVKO - Environmental Protection and Packaging Waste Recovery and Recycling Foundation (Turkey) will take place on 26 September 2013 in Ankara. Visit the event's website to find more information!
- Summary of discussions, presentations from speakers and photo gallery of the EPR Club Seminar "EPR & Packaging: Comparing European Systems" are now available online! Click here to find them
- New report by ACR+ and ACR+MED "Plastic Bags: Inventory of Political Instruments" is now available in English. Click here to find it!
- Presentations and pictures of the EPR Club Seminar "EPR Schemes: the Case of Poland" are now available online! You can download them by clicking here.
- Call for papers for the EPR Club International Conference, taking place on 19 September 2013 in Brussels: Contribute with a paper now!
- Proceedings of the EPR Club Seminar on WEEE collection targets are now online! Feel free to download them by clicking here.
- Consult the newest edition of "Cátedra RELEC" - news on WEEE recycling in Spain (in Spanish)
- Eleven EPR systems for packaging waste are launching a joint Manifesto
for successful EPR for packaging, particularly focused on household
packaging. Have a look at it here
- We welcome FEAD and Eco-systèmes as new members of EPR Club
- Interesting white book on EPR recently published by FEDEREC. Have a look at it in the Virtual Library
- 6th AMORCE / Éco-Organismes meeting on EPR schemes. Read more
- 6èmes Rencontres AMORCE / Éco-Organismes sur les filières REP. Lire plus
- Report on EPR Club schemes in France recently published. Read more
- Thematic seminar on EPR scheme and EU packaging law took place on 26 October 2012. Read more
- 25.09.2012: The
First European MEP Policy Dialogue on Glass Packaging in the European
Parliament. The event was organised by FEVE. View it here.
- 1st ACR+EPR Club introductory Webinar. Read More
- European Commission published in April 2012 the "Use of economic instrument and waste management performances" report. Read more
- Commission to
consider EPR at EU level - Read more
- RREUSE, Danone, EFBW, WEEE Forum and FEVE new members of EPR Club.
- EPR Club now launched - News Press Release