The EPR Club acts as a unique platform for debate and exchange on Extended Producers Responsibility (EPR) issues in Europe aiming at benchmarking recycling performances of EPR schemes for packaging, electronic waste, batteries and other categories of products; discussing issues such as European harmonisation, fair competition, public control, best practices and any other topic of relevance.
The EPR Club thus represents a powerful tool for providing valuable support on a wide range of topics of practical relevance to all concerned stakeholders, including producer responsibility organisations (PROs), producers, municipalities and consumers.
Benefits to join EPR Club
- Free access to all EPR Club activities: networking events, debates, conferences, webinars, working groups
- Free access
to:virtual library and news updates
- Free access to the database of all documents of previously held events (incl. presentations of speakers, attendance lists, relevant documents shared sometimes exclusively with the participants)
- Possibility to organise an event on a topic/theme selected by your organisation
- Express and publish positions on thematic topics
- Visibility & exchange of experiences within EPR
towardscommon goals for EPR in Europe
Joining fees for EPR Club 2019
| Standard membership||500€|
|Standard membership, reduced (non-profit: NGOs, research institutes, associations)||150€|
|Associated membership for ACR+ Members||Free|