With the aim of giving the opportunity to learn more about the EPR Club, the launch event which was co-organised with the support of SITA took place at the European Economic and Social Committee.
On the 4th of June, ACR+ launched the EPR Club, a high profile event which took place in the European Economic Social Committee, with the patronage of the European Commission and sponsored by SITA-Suez Environnement.
With the attendance of 125 participants, key-speakers from the European Commission, ACR+, SITA, Pro-Europe and Philips debated on 3 main questions:
- What has changed with EPR schemes in Europe?
- What are the upcoming challenges?
- What do you expect from the EPR Club?
- Olivier de Clercq - Secretary General - ACR+
- Michel Sponar - Policiy Officer- European Commission-DG Environment
- Jean-Pierre Hannequart - President - ACR+
- Mathieu Berthoud - COO SITA Benelux & Germany - SITA
- Luis Veiga Martins - President - Pro-Europe
- Eelco Smit - Senior Manager Sustainability - Philips