You are currently visiting the official website of the EPR Club.
ACR+ Secretariat in Brussels maintains this website to enhance public access to information about the EPR Club, its activities and its work in general. We are keeping this information timely and accurate. If errors are to be found we kindly ask you to let us know and we will correct them. ACR+ will under no circumstance be liable with regard to the information on this website. Links to third parties websites are made on the EPR Club website, however, under no circumstances will ACR+ be responsible or liable for any information on these websites.
Pictures are taken at EPR Club events. By participating in an event, you agree to the use of your image by the EPR Club. The pictures will only be used to illustrate the event itself, or in further dissemination/reporting. Should you have any question about this or should you need any clarification, please contact [email protected].
This website is covered by international and Belgium legislation concerning copyright and intellectual property. All rights to reproduce are reserved, including the rights for downloadable documents, as well as iconographic and photographic representations.
Reuse is authorised, particularly in the pedagogical framework, as long as the following conditions are met:
- gratuitous nature of distribution;
- respect of the integrity of the reproduced documents: no modification or alteration of any kind;
- clear and readable acknowledgement of the source, for example as follows: “This document was originally published on the EPR Club website: www.eprclub.eu. All reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.” The address of the website must be mentioned in the references.
Reuse is not applicable to documents subject to intellectual property rights of third parties. For other uses, please contact [email protected].
ACR+ reserves the right to modify the contents of this website at any time, without advance notice.
Personal Data Protection
ACR+ is committed to user privacy and is dedicated to safeguard and preserve your privacy and data when visiting our website or communicating electronically with us. We continually take steps to protect your information against loss, misuse, unauthorised access, unauthorised disclosure, manipulation, or destruction.
As a basic principle, the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. of the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended (the “Personal Data Protection Act”), General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC and other generally binding legal regulations.
No personal information is collected without your knowledge. Although you can browse through most of this website without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide specific services. In that case, the Privacy Statement below describes how the data is processed at the EPR Club.
In this respect:
- a Data Protection Officer ensures that the provisions of the Regulation are applied and advises controllers on fulfilling their obligations.
The EPR Club website provides links to third party websites. Since ACR+ Secretariat does not control them, ACR+ encourages you to review their privacy policies. ACR+ does not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
What information do we collect and what for?
ACR+ Secretariat on behalf of the EPR Club is collecting personal data from you to provide you with desired information and to identify you when you request to participate to our events. We also collect data for communicating with you and for statistical purposes. In particular, we collect data for the following:
- A distribution list for specific announcements (invitation to events, publication of a report or a press release, etc.);
- Registration lists for the events and webinars (public and private) organised by the EPR Club and its members;
- Information on your visit on our website, the pages you visited, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
The collected information will generally consist in:
- First name and last name of the person
- Position within the organisation
- Type of organisation
- Email address
- Additional necessary information (such as the participation in a specific part of an event)
- Information provided to use when you communicate with us (e.g. by sending an email)
Information is collected either from the beneficiaries, by email or on the EPR Club website by filling in online forms. It is collected exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfill a specific purpose. ACR+ Secretariat may use the information to inform you on other activities we feel could be of interest to you.
By filling in forms on the EPR Club website and clicking on “send” you agree to the collection and storage of the Personal Information requested under the conditions specified above.
The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose nor revealed to a third party. ACR+ will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose(s) identified above (e.g. to the co-organisers of an event) and only to third parties located in the EU.
ACR+ will not divulge your personal data for direct-marketing purposes.
For queries or complaints please contact [email protected] or call us dialing +32 2 234 65 00.
Who has access to your data?
The different lists will be stored in the website content management system whose access will be limited to ACR+ Secretariat as well as the sub-contractor who developed the website. An external software – such as Mailchimp – might be used to send emails and communications to EPR Club contacts. The EPR Club website is designed to protect the information we collect online from unauthorised access. We safeguard your private information by implementing the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedure necessary to protect your privacy. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, thus we cannot guarantee the security of data you send us electronically and the transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risks.
How long is the data stored?
The EPR Club keeps your data as long as you are a member and for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of collection or further processing. Any retention after that will require a further authorisation from your side.
How can you modify your data?
In accordance with the Belgium law, you have a right of access, modification, correction and deletion of your personal data (article 12 of the Law on protection of personal data (Loi relative à la protection de la vie privée à l’égard des traitements de données à caractère personnel) from 8 December 1992).
To exercise this law, please contact us at:
ACR+ – Association of Cities and Regions for sustainable Resource management
Avenue d’Auderghem, 63
You can also modify your data at any time via the Member Space. You have the possibility of:
- changing your identification data (changing your e-mail or your password);
- changing your personal data;
- ask to completely unregister from the system at [email protected]
Subscribers to the EPR Club distribution list are given the possibility to unsubscribe, either by sending an email to [email protected] or through a link being provided on every dissemination email (newsletter, specific announcements…). Unsubscribing will get the personal data erased from the contact list.
The Member Space
Members of the EPR Club have access to a dedicated space on the EPR Club website allowing them to access information provided by the EPR Club. Members are provided with a password to access the Member Space of the website. They are responsible for keeping it confidential. The system allows you to change your personal details at any moment. To unregister, contact [email protected] with your request.
It is possible to contact the EPR Club by clicking on the email addresses displayed on the EPR Club website, which activates your email software and invites you to send a message to a specific functional mailbox. In this case and when you email the EPR Club, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply.
Messages sent over the internet may be intercepted. Do not reveal unnecessary or sensitive personal information. If you wish to share such information with the EPR Club, please use regular post.
Third-party cookies are also used but only to analyse and understand the use made of the EPR Club website. These cookies will be stored in the user’s browser only with his/her consent. Users also have the option to opt out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on the browsing experience.
Legal basis and contact information
- The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with Act no. 18/2018 Z. z. of the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended (the “Personal Data Protection Act”), General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 679/2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46 / EC and other generally binding legal regulations.
- In case of any questions please contact us at [email protected].